Arrowhead Country Club's acclaimed Desert Swim Team offers a fun, competitive swim experience for young people ages 6-17.
Join the 2020 Team
Pre-Season: April 27th - May 22nd
Regular Season: May 26th - July 15th
Things to Remember
- Swim lockers and showers are located at the swim complex for your convenience. Please bring a towel, sunscreen and lock for your locker. All lockers must be cleared out daily for the convenience of all members and swim team guests.
- Parents and guests of registered swimmers are welcome to cheer on their favorite swimmers.
- All guests, swimmers, parents and spectators must adhere to the club dress code. Thank you for adhering to our club policies as we share our private, members-only club with the local swim community.
- Swim Team Coach Chris Aikman can be reached directly at (602) 570-2284 or email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing you at the swim complex for another great season! Our fitness club staff will be accepting signed registration forms and payments during regular business hours. For questions regarding registration, please contact our fitness club staff at (623) 561-9630.
Arrowhead Fitness Club's swim complex is a hub of activity throughout the year, featuring a Junior Olympic-sized pool, activities pool and infant pool. Members can relax with family and friends, take a dip after a game of golf or tennis, or participate in the club's myriad of fitness aquatics classes or swim lessons. Young members can join our competitive swim team, offering fun competition and numerous opportunities for socializing.
Session 1 June 8-11th
Session 2 June 15-18th
Session 3 June 22-25th
All levels from novice to advanced
- Teacher to swimmer ratio is 1:4
- Ages three (3) and above
- Lesson times available either 8 AM - 8:30 AM, 8:30 AM - 9 AM or 12 PM - 12:30 PM.
- Private Lessons for ages 3 and above also available! Please contact Coach Chris for further details.
"Positive reinforcement gets results."
No Credit Cards. Cash or Check Only.
Lessons fill up fast! To sign up or learn more, please contact Chris Aikman at Swimaikman11@msn.com or (602) 570-2284.